App inventor will be used in this class. App Inventor allows your child to create Android applications without writing program code. Instead of writing code, they visually design the way the app looks and then specify its behavior by configuring blocks.
Your child will learn how to:
- Connect mobile apps for android devices.
- Solve problems.
- Manage projects.
WHAT THE CHILD WILL GET
- Quizzes, homework, weekly project and final exam.
- Monthly progress report.
- Laptop, Phone and Internet access.
- Suitable for ages 4 to 12.
- No previous experience needed.
- After Mobile Apps, the child can into Animation, Game or Web Development.
- Career in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology.
- Duration 8 week
- Max Students 10
- Assessments Self