GDevelop is a 2D cross-platform, open-source game engine, which mainly focuses on creating PC and Mobile games, as well as HTML5 games playable in the browser, without any knowledge in a specific programming language. All the game logic is built up using an intuitive and powerful event-based system.
Your child will learn how to:
- Create 2D games for web and mobile devices.
- Solve problems.
- Manage projects.
WHAT THE CHILD WILL GET
- Quizzes, homework, weekly project and final exam.
- Monthly progress report.
- Laptop, Phone and Internet access.
- Suitable for ages 4 to 12.
- No previous experience needed.
- After GDevelop, the child can learn Construct, Godot or Unity3D.
- Career in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology.
- Duration 8 week
- Max Students 10
- Assessments Self