HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the code that is used to structure a web page and its content. HTML is the standard language used to create websites.
Your child will learn how to:
- Add contents and create the structure of a webpage.
- Solve problems.
- Manage projects.
WHAT THE CHILD WILL GET
- Quizzes, homework, weekly project and final exam.
- Monthly progress report.
- Laptop, Phone and Internet access.
- Suitable for ages 9 to 16.
- No previous experience needed.
- After HTML, the next course is CSS.
- Career in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology.
- Duration 8 week
- Max Students 10
- Assessments Self