MySQL is one of the world’s most popular databases. It is open source, reliable, compatible with all major hosting providers, cost-effective, and easy to manage. SQL is the most popular language for adding, accessing and managing content in a database.
Your child will learn how to:
- Connect a database to a website, and analyze the data.
- Solve problems.
- Manage projects.
WHAT THE CHILD WILL GET
- Quizzes, homework, weekly project and final exam.
- Monthly progress report.
- Laptop, Phone and Internet access.
- Suitable for ages 13 to 16.
- Basic knowledge of PHP.
- After MySQL, the child can move to Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence or Mobile App Development.
- Career in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Data Analysis.