PHP is a server side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to manage dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites.
Your child will learn how to:
- Create a web based form that collects and manages data from users.
- Solve problems.
- Manage projects.
WHAT THE CHILD WILL GET
- Quizzes, homework, weekly project and final exam.
- Monthly progress report.
- Laptop, Phone and Internet access.
- Suitable for ages 13 to 16.
- After PHP, the next course is MySQL.
- Career in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Data Analysis.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration 12 week
- Max Students 10
- Assessments Self