Virtual Robotics Online Classroom: BATCH A
This hands-on practical class is designed to actively engage children (6-17 years) in problem solving and creativity using STEM, artificial intelligence and Coding related projects.
In this class, the children will complete 4 amazing automation projects:
- Automated Traffic Light.
- Smart Waste Bin
- Smart house.
- Remote controlled electric vehicle
The course outline include:
- General introduction to Robotics.
- Introduction to Arduino and the breadboard.
- The Arduino-Uno board components.
- External components
- Modules and their uses.
- Shields and their applications.
- Introduction to C programming language.
- How the C programming language is used to give instructions to Arduino.
- Simple example projects.
- The traffic light.
- The robot car.
- The smart house.
- The smart bin.
The requirements are:
- A laptop.
- Arduino starter kit (N20,000 required)
- Car Chassis (N30,000 optional)
Arduino starter kit
Classes will hold via:
The course fee:
- N10,000 per month.
- Duration 2 months.
— — — — —
- Fill the FORM below to Register your child (Please note, this form should be filled by parents ONLY).
- TeenCoders Admin will contact you within 3 days to complete the registration / payment: 08039558839.
— — — — —