Thanks for your interest in our Weekend Code Club.
We promise it’s going to be fun, exciting, engaging and educative for your children.
Children (4 – 10 years) will program mobile applications, while (11 – 16 years) will build complete websites. We have also added BOARDGAME (Chess/Scrabble) and COMMUNICATION (Diction/Phonics) to increase the learning experience for your children.
You can register below, or call the Coordinator for more details, Ms. Juliet 08039558839.
- Mobile Apps Development (4 – 10 years).
- Website Development (11 – 16 years).
- Boardgame (Chess / Scrabble).
- Communication (Diction / Phonics).
1. TeenCoders Office, #8 Old Aba Road (Suite 27 Nma Plaza), Rumuogba.
2. Flourish School, #44 Mini Orlu Road, Ada-George.
DATE: 12th October – 2nd November, 2019.
DAYS: Saturday Only.
TIME: 10am – 1pm.
N10,000 (Early Bird Paid before 9th October).
Mobile Apps Development
- No previous experience in programming is needed.
- MIT App Inventor will be used in the course. It’s a blocks-based programming tool that allows everyone, even novices, to start programming and build fully functional apps for Android devices.
- By the end of this course, children would have completed 4 App Projects.
- Children will learn the basics of HTML and CSS, and how they are used to develop, structure and style web pages.
- They will learn how to install, configure, edit and publish a website using the open-source WORDPRESS content management system.
- By the end of this course, children would have completed 2 websites.
- Chess and Scrabble helps children to increase their abstract reasoning skills as they recognize patterns and develop strategies based on these patterns.
- This helps to raise IQ, improve memory, and exercise both sides of the brain.
- And increase problem-solving, critical thinking and creativity of the child.
- Diction and Phonics gives the child good command of English Language.
- Which in turn helps to boost the child’s confidence, and promotes a successful vocal image, and,
- Improves the child’s communication, social and presentation skills.