Better secure your WhatsApp account and help prevent others from using your phone number in the future by following these 5 tips:
- Enable *two-step verification*to enhance the security of your account.
_To enable two-step verification, open WhatsApp > Settings > Account > Two-step verification > Enable_.
- Never share a 6-digit WhatsApp SMS verification code with others, even if the other person appears to be someone you know or an organization you trust. WhatsApp does not ask you to share your verification code.
- Set a PIN lock to better secure your phone.
- There are lots of hackers sharing wrong information about MTN or Federal government sharing free data or free money. Please don’t click and don’t share. For me I delete anyone that sends me such messages. It is a very wicked virus.
- TeenCoders will never call you to ask for any account details. Do not share your details with anyone.